horiz sign up

For your complementary copy of the new eBook

"Playing by the Rules Didn't Work"

PLUS receive our FREE newsletter.   Enter your email below.

In my web wanderings, I came across a blog with a lot of great information.



It's aimed at those they call Lady Boomers or as I call them Prime Time Women.

I've linked to a few examples of their posts.

I loved this post called Shock and Awe on a Hanger about shopping for a swim suit.

Here's one called Now You See Me, Now You Don't about whether the media ignores us.

Take a look at their blog. I know I'm going to be spending more time there.
Attention Editors, Publishers, Marketers, Bloggers and Webmasters!
You can republish your favorite Creative Boomer articles without charge. Leverage our powerful content on your website or blog! Republishing our articles is simple. You must include attribution of the author(s) and the following short paragraph, in the same font size and visibility as the article: "This article appears courtesy of Creative Boomer", linking Creative Boomer name to this website.
Unless a guest expert is mentioned, the author is Ann Tucker.