horiz sign up

For your complementary copy of the new eBook

"Playing by the Rules Didn't Work"

PLUS receive our FREE newsletter.   Enter your email below.

Older Women can be Trail Blazers




Hi!
I’m Ann from CreativeBoomer.com. And I’m glad you’re here.
If you’ve seen my other videos or read my blog before, thank you for coming back.

What Creative Boomer is…
Creative Boomer is a way to refocus and find our inner 20 year old again.
We were once trailblazers.
In our 20s and 30s growing up in the 60s and 70s and early 80s, we did things our mothers never did.


Mary or Rhoda?
You believed in yourself, you were Mary Richards from the Mary Tyler Moore show.

Tell me that you haven’t thought about it!

Tell me you haven’t stood in a crosswalk in a city in the middle of winter, and had that urge to grab your hat and throw it in the air!

I forget Mary and became Rhoda.
For the longest time, I would have been Rhoda. I would have been about to throw my hat, somebody bumped my elbow and the hat fumbled down. At some point in my adult life, I lost the Mary-style confidence in myself.

Well, I’ve changed.
I’ve gotten back to that trailblazer!
I have gotten back to that wonderful 20 year old woman who was ready to take on the world.

I'm Mary again.
If I stood in that crosswalk right now, that hat would go high up in the air and land back in my hand.
That’s how confident I am again about me.

To go forward, that’s how confident we each have to be about who we are.

You are a wonderful, brilliant, knowledgeable woman!
You just have to believe it again.

And that is what this website is about.
Helping us all get to the point where we are who we truly are.

The internet is a wonderful place for strong, trailblazing women...
To make an income...
Doing things that matter. 
And that’s what we’re going to do together.

I hope you join me and keep coming back. This is going to be a wonderful ride.
We are once again going to become the trailblazers we once were.
.
.
Attention Editors, Publishers, Marketers, Bloggers and Webmasters!
You can republish your favorite Creative Boomer articles without charge. Leverage our powerful content on your website or blog! Republishing our articles is simple. You must include attribution of the author(s) and the following short paragraph, in the same font size and visibility as the article: "This article appears courtesy of Creative Boomer", linking Creative Boomer name to this website.
Unless a guest expert is mentioned, the author is Ann Tucker.