horiz sign up

For your complementary copy of the new eBook

"Playing by the Rules Didn't Work"

PLUS receive our FREE newsletter.   Enter your email below.

Chief Boomer Instigator

I was reading about Business Cards for Bloggers. This guest blogger, KludgyMom, felt that a business card was a way for other bloggers to remember you at conferences and other events. She said it also helped project a professional image as a blogger.



I'm still trying to solidify by blog direction in my mind. Since I'm a visual person, I took up the challenge to make a business card for myself. Shown above are the front and back of my business card. 

What do you think?

I took the logo character that I drew for the blog header and included her in the card. I like the idea of putting her on everything as a unifying feature.

Okay, enough art stuff. I collected a large number of great new blogs this week. I'm off to go read. I'll share some of the more interesting posts later.
Attention Editors, Publishers, Marketers, Bloggers and Webmasters!
You can republish your favorite Creative Boomer articles without charge. Leverage our powerful content on your website or blog! Republishing our articles is simple. You must include attribution of the author(s) and the following short paragraph, in the same font size and visibility as the article: "This article appears courtesy of Creative Boomer", linking Creative Boomer name to this website.
Unless a guest expert is mentioned, the author is Ann Tucker.