horiz sign up

For your complementary copy of the new eBook

"Playing by the Rules Didn't Work"

PLUS receive our FREE newsletter.   Enter your email below.

Who Am I?

I’ve done a lot of thinking after my last post. That post was about answering the question: 

If I could do anything I wanted, what would it be?

I kept coming back to the same thing.
I love creating,
I love researching and
I love sharing what I know.

So how could I share?

As a child, I grew up listening to Peter, Paul and Mary sing ballads that embedded themselves in my mind.  Folk Music, maybe due to that early influence, has always had a pull on me.  Who among us can’t sing at least half the words to Puff the Magic Dragon?

When I discovered how easy the Bowed Psaltery was to play and that I could play Folk Music on it with relative ease, I wrote a how-to book so others could also bring back the music of their youth.

This is how I can share.

I can use what I know or research to create instructional books or videos that make it easier for others to teach themselves.
I’m sure this idea will be refined over time but it’s a starting point.





A New Name
So with that, I have renamed this blog the “Creative Boomer”.

The content in this blog will continue to be about things that interest me as a Boomer woman. It will also contain my thoughts as I refine my ideas for my business.

What do you think of the new header?
.
http://tinyurl.com/3e9s853
.
Attention Editors, Publishers, Marketers, Bloggers and Webmasters!
You can republish your favorite Creative Boomer articles without charge. Leverage our powerful content on your website or blog! Republishing our articles is simple. You must include attribution of the author(s) and the following short paragraph, in the same font size and visibility as the article: "This article appears courtesy of Creative Boomer", linking Creative Boomer name to this website.
Unless a guest expert is mentioned, the author is Ann Tucker.