horiz sign up

For your complementary copy of the new eBook

"Playing by the Rules Didn't Work"

PLUS receive our FREE newsletter.   Enter your email below.

Finding My Way and I'm Not Alone

I had started to write a blog to go with my Custom Bra store. I found that I couldn't define exactly who my target customer was. And the blog subject matter was very narrow.

Then I came across an eye-opening book,
PrimeTime Women - How to Win the Hearts, Minds, and Business of Boomer Big Spenders” by Marti Barletta.





Wow!

This book blew me a way. If you are a woman between 50 and 70, it is worth reading even if you have no interest in marketing.

For the entire first half of the book, she talks about how this group of woman are at the prime of their lives emotionally and financially. And how we think differently than younger women.
She talked with a number of focus groups or Girlfriend Groups as she calls them. A lot of comments from those women are peppered throughout the book.

Practically every other page I found myself thinking “Yes! That’s the way I feel and I’m not alone!”

So I decided to write a blog about my second Coming of Age. The age when I put less stock in what other people think and more stock in who I am and who I want to become.

Do you agree that at 50+ you are more free to be you?
Attention Editors, Publishers, Marketers, Bloggers and Webmasters!
You can republish your favorite Creative Boomer articles without charge. Leverage our powerful content on your website or blog! Republishing our articles is simple. You must include attribution of the author(s) and the following short paragraph, in the same font size and visibility as the article: "This article appears courtesy of Creative Boomer", linking Creative Boomer name to this website.
Unless a guest expert is mentioned, the author is Ann Tucker.