horiz sign up

For your complementary copy of the new eBook

"Playing by the Rules Didn't Work"

PLUS receive our FREE newsletter.   Enter your email below.

The Perfect Purse & One Less Thing to Remember

This morning, late as usual, with my coat on and keys in one hand, I grabbed my purse. It was still the purple purse I used yesterday. Just the wrong color for what I was wearing. But this was a Miche Big Bag. I raced into my room, grabbed a more neutral color shell and was out the door in less than 2 minutes without worrying that I'd forgotten to transfer something.


What?
You haven't heard of the Miche Bag?

They are perfect for someone who
  • likes purses but not the amount of closet space they take up
  • likes to changes bags to coordinate with her outfit
  • likes to changes bags just because it's fun
  • hates being an hour from home only to find out she left something important in the side pocket of her other purse


This bag consists of a base cloth bag with pockets inside it and a fashionable over shell.
So instead of transferring the contents of your purse, you transfer the outside shell.

This is such a brilliant idea!

The company brings out a few new shells each month.
The photo at the top shows a few of the latest. I’ve been eyeing the pink and the white ones. I might just succumb and get them. But then the teal one is nice too. 
And if I wait until  tomorrow, they’ll show the new April shells and there might be one there I want.

So many choices! Maybe these bags aren’t such a good idea… 

.

Attention Editors, Publishers, Marketers, Bloggers and Webmasters!
You can republish your favorite Creative Boomer articles without charge. Leverage our powerful content on your website or blog! Republishing our articles is simple. You must include attribution of the author(s) and the following short paragraph, in the same font size and visibility as the article: "This article appears courtesy of Creative Boomer", linking Creative Boomer name to this website.
Unless a guest expert is mentioned, the author is Ann Tucker.