horiz sign up

For your complementary copy of the new eBook

"Playing by the Rules Didn't Work"

PLUS receive our FREE newsletter.   Enter your email below.

Prime Time Women Web Ring Update

The web ring I had previously set up was with a site that was very user UN-friendly. Many people had trouble joining the ring.

So I started over on a new ring site.

If you'd like to join this community of Prime Time Women bloggers, click "JOIN" under Prime Time Women in the right sidebar. If you would like some help with walking through joining, I have an easy to follow tutorial I can send you. Send me an email asking to join and I'll send the tutorial right out.
My email is
ann
@spanielhill.com

Let’s band together and learn from each other.
Attention Editors, Publishers, Marketers, Bloggers and Webmasters!
You can republish your favorite Creative Boomer articles without charge. Leverage our powerful content on your website or blog! Republishing our articles is simple. You must include attribution of the author(s) and the following short paragraph, in the same font size and visibility as the article: "This article appears courtesy of Creative Boomer", linking Creative Boomer name to this website.
Unless a guest expert is mentioned, the author is Ann Tucker.